Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default 2-pin plug supplied

On Wed, 28 May 2014 04:23:44 -0700 (PDT)
whisky-dave wrote:

You have an automatic and manual wife sounds likie two much
trouble ;-)

Not going into that subject ......

When my electric toothbrush runs out of power I continue to use it,
but it just takes a little longer, I've found a 10-15min charge time
is just enough for a 2min clean which is the 2nd option if I have the
time.

This one still works, but even left permanently plugged in, it slows
down about half way through the two-minute period to a speed that
doesn't do any good.
It's a dead toothbrush, it is on its way to meet its maker.
WEEE !!

You are welcome to it, if you want it. It has, as already described up
above, been replaced.

--
Davey.