Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_3_] bert[_3_] is offline

Default 2-pin plug supplied

In message , polygonum
writes
In article ,
bert ] wrote:
Tooth brushes like razors seem to always come with two pin 'shaver
plugs. Essential when they were mains - but rather strange when they
are re-chargeable. My shaver socket is only live when the bathroom
lights are on. But even if it weren't, it's a silly place to re-charge
a razor, etc.

In what way is it silly given that is where I use the said shaver and
toothbrush.

If it is mains operated. you have no choice but to power it from a special
socket in the bathroom. If it is rechargeable, it can be plugged in
somewhere rather safer.

How much safer is a bedroom than a bathroom for charging? Do we have
figures for deaths from shaver chargers in bathrooms and "other rooms"
for comparison? I would not be at all surprised if the figures were
both zero for almost any chosen year.

It is very often more convenient to charge in the bathroom.

Esp given that that is where yo are most likely to use said razor and
toothbrush.
--
bert