Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2-pin plug supplied

In article ,
polygonum wrote:
If it is mains operated. you have no choice but to power it from a
special socket in the bathroom. If it is rechargeable, it can be
plugged in somewhere rather safer.

How much safer is a bedroom than a bathroom for charging? Do we have
figures for deaths from shaver chargers in bathrooms and "other rooms"
for comparison? I would not be at all surprised if the figures were both
zero for almost any chosen year.

It might be safer for the device being charged. Dropping it on a hard
surface or into water, etc.

It is very often more convenient to charge in the bathroom.

Obviously depends on circumstances. I have other cordless devices which
I'd normally use in the bathroom which don't have a two pin plug anyway.
Like hair clippers.

--
*Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.