Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2-pin plug supplied

In article ,
wrote:
I just bought a new electric toothbrush, one of the Oral-B ones, pretty
much universally available.

But when unpacked, (after much fighting and cussing) it only has a
2-pin plug, which would be fine if we had one of those bathroom 120v
transformer/sockets, but we don't. As it happens, I have lots of
suitable 3pin-to-2pin adaptors. But is the supplier (Morrisons, who
probably have no idea what they sell) not obliged to supply a UK-ready
device? I think I saw something about this recently, but can't
remember where, nor the outcome.

Are you unable to change a plug? If so, why would it be someone else's
problem?

How do you change the plug on a wall wart?

--
*Remember, no-one is listening until you fart.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.