Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS -- Single Phase Bridgeport Milling machine, with Fagor control

On Saturday, May 24, 2014 3:14:34 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"jon_banquer" wrote in message

On Saturday, May 24, 2014 6:34:34 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

Oh I'm a happy hippy yeah yeah yeah ... I do have banqueer

killfiled , but

occasionally I like to yank PrecisionMoaner's chain . It's fun to

watch him

froth at the mouth over the stupidest little things .

The only chain a moron like Coombs yanks is his own. He's so stupid

he doesn't even realize it.

My first outboard was a Johnson Sea Horse 2-1/2...it had a spark

advance lever that along the front cover...it was presented to me as

a box full of parts in the bottom of a flat bottom plywood duck boat,

when I was about nine years old...

Took a couple days to put it together but I sure had a lot of fun

that particular summer....

Also, I learned it's a good idea to carry a couple of nails in your

pocket to use as shear pins for in the event the prop is run aground,

and that if water gets in your fuel, you can usually dump the fuel

bowl and clear it from the cylinder by removing the spark plug and

cranking it a few times but in that, it's VERY important to not

accidentally drop the ****ing spark plug into 120 feet of salt water,

especially if you don't have a set of oars on board.

I don't recall the brand on it , but Dad had a little 3 horse motor that

we used on a series of small boats . No reverse , but you could spin the

motor around so it'd pull the boat backwards . Great little motor for

trolling for trout on the small reservoirs around northern Utah/southern

Idaho where I grew up . Those sure were simpler times .

--

Snag

Oh , and Jonny boi , you haven't a clue about how smart I am . Ever heard

of Mensa ? I'm not a member , but I passed their little test .

Anyone notice how Coombs claims I'm in his kill file but still manages to read everything I post?

BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Coombs, like iggy and most of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots, specializes in stepping over dollars to get to pennies.