Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Girly Men Live Longer -- N P R

On Tue, 20 May 2014 01:27:41 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 19 May 2014
19:12:32 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

wrote:

"Girly men live longer" according to NPR piece
-- joievivre@joievivre

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/24/134827...about-broccoli

You might as well start wearing dresses, and carry a purse. Oh, you
already did that!

Girly men live longer, because they do nothing which might be
manly - like taking risks.
--
pyotr filipivich

Well there is that pesky HIV/Aids thing..and rectal cancer.....

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"