Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default The Pussification of the American Male

On Monday, May 19, 2014 7:46:51 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2014 14:19:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Monday, May 19, 2014 3:55:04 PM UTC-4, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

fired this volley in : You were all a heck of a bunch more butt-ignorant than today's generation. Just look at R&D today. It says it all. Phhttt! I TRAINED today's generation of R&D folks. Unless you go to India, you will NOT find the technical skills our "space generation" had (and I'm not sure their 'service-based' technology is as good).

We solved every technical problem you can name. Name any modern product you want (including your fancy cell phone), and we built the technology on which it's based. Polymer chemistry? Yeah the Germans started it. We finished it. Integrated circuits? We invented them, from scratch. Computers? We were the only ones who could build them! "Butt-ignorant"?

We were - no ARE - "the greatest generation". We just don't have much more

time to try to inculcate that knowlege into the next. Lloyd

Fuss all you want. But, the NEXT generation is always smarter and has women doing more than *YOUR* generation.

Or thats what you claim. In your ignorance.

(This generation has solved tons of problems that YOUR's created, BY THE WAY)

Which ones?

That's easy. More solar and wind power. Employing sea water as fuel. Better health care. Wanna hear more?

So hows that Hopey/Changey thingy working out these days?

Sure beats the big oil CRAP of the previous WH occupant.