Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default The Pussification of the American Male

On Monday, May 19, 2014 1:23:16 PM UTC-4, pyotr filipivich wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com on Sat, 17 May

2014 19:21:50 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Butch Hatfield fired this volley in

:

There was a time in this country when most men would have acted just

like I did. When I was kid the adult men were all WWII vets and those

guys put up with no ****. Consequently we had little crime in our

neighborhood. A lot of fist fights but little crime. In that exact

same neighborhood we now have the opposite. No fist fights but a ****

load of bull**** crime and good men that do nothing. They have all the

excuses down about having kids, fearing lawsuits and guns but all this

is simply caving into cowardice.

Amen! Of the fifty or so kids my age in high school, only TWO ever got

in trouble. One for running 'shine', and another for beating up his mom.

Well, the first one is covered under the general rubric of

"apprentice ship" but the other one - nope, no how.

Each suceeding generation is becoming more understanding than the previous and a lot of people don't like how that tarnishes older generations.