Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Bob Masta[_2_] Bob Masta[_2_] is offline

Default Campari.??

On Sat, 17 May 2014 16:35:58 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

A friend gave me a bottle of Campari.

I tried it on the rocks and did not find it very palatable :-(

How is it best mixed?

Never tasted it myself, but I've noticed that in novels (old
mystery/detective stories set in Italy) it is quite common
for characters to just order it straight. In fact, I had
the impression that it must be something mild.

No accounting for taste!

Bob Masta

DAQARTA v7.50
Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis
www.daqarta.com
Scope, Spectrum, Spectrogram, Sound Level Meter
Frequency Counter, Pitch Track, Pitch-to-MIDI
FREE Signal Generator, DaqMusiq generator
Science with your sound card!