Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default Campari.??

A friend gave me a bottle of Campari.

I tried it on the rocks and did not find it very palatable :-(

How is it best mixed?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 5/17/2014 7:35 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
A friend gave me a bottle of Campari.

I tried it on the rocks and did not find it very palatable :-(

How is it best mixed?

With equal parts Drano, then poured down the sink.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 17 May 2014 19:37:11 -0400, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

On 5/17/2014 7:35 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
A friend gave me a bottle of Campari.

I tried it on the rocks and did not find it very palatable :-(

How is it best mixed?

With equal parts Drano, then poured down the sink.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Surely there's a better recipe? I hope... it _is_ pretty unsavory.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 5/17/2014 7:35 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
A friend gave me a bottle of Campari.

I tried it on the rocks and did not find it very palatable :-(

How is it best mixed?

With equal parts Drano, then poured down the sink.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Surely there's a better recipe? I hope... it _is_ pretty unsavory.

...Jim Thompson

The Italians drink it with soda water. Personally I don't like such
bitter cordials, and ketchup doesn't help.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 5/17/2014 7:35 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
A friend gave me a bottle of Campari.

I tried it on the rocks and did not find it very palatable :-(

How is it best mixed?

With equal parts Drano, then poured down the sink.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Surely there's a better recipe? I hope... it _is_ pretty unsavory.

...Jim Thompson

The Italians drink it with soda water. Personally I don't like such
bitter cordials, and ketchup doesn't help.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

:-D

Jim;

add the draino and have a glass of it. You'll do us a favor!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 17 May 2014 20:54:46 -0500, "Shaun"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On 5/17/2014 7:35 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
A friend gave me a bottle of Campari.

I tried it on the rocks and did not find it very palatable :-(

How is it best mixed?

With equal parts Drano, then poured down the sink.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Surely there's a better recipe? I hope... it _is_ pretty unsavory.

...Jim Thompson

The Italians drink it with soda water. Personally I don't like such
bitter cordials, and ketchup doesn't help.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

:-D

Jim;

add the draino and have a glass of it. You'll do us a favor!

...Jim Thompson

Your mental (in)capacity is showing :-}

And you can't even spell.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 17 May 2014 16:35:58 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

A friend gave me a bottle of Campari.

I tried it on the rocks and did not find it very palatable :-(

How is it best mixed?

Never tasted it myself, but I've noticed that in novels (old
mystery/detective stories set in Italy) it is quite common
for characters to just order it straight. In fact, I had
the impression that it must be something mild.

No accounting for taste!

Bob Masta

DAQARTA v7.50
Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis
www.daqarta.com
Scope, Spectrum, Spectrogram, Sound Level Meter
Frequency Counter, Pitch Track, Pitch-to-MIDI
FREE Signal Generator, DaqMusiq generator
Science with your sound card!
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

In sci.electronics.design Jim Thompson wrote:
A friend gave me a bottle of Campari.

they're not a friend.

I tried it on the rocks and did not find it very palatable :-(

How is it best mixed?

like somebody else said, with draino and then poured down the drain.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Mon, 19 May 2014 20:13:57 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

In sci.electronics.design Jim Thompson wrote:
A friend gave me a bottle of Campari.

they're not a friend.

I tried it on the rocks and did not find it very palatable :-(

How is it best mixed?

like somebody else said, with draino and then poured down the drain.

It probably cleans out clogs better than straight Drano.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 5/19/2014 1:13 PM, Cydrome Leader wrote:
In sci.electronics.design Jim Thompson wrote:
A friend gave me a bottle of Campari.

they're not a friend.

I tried it on the rocks and did not find it very palatable :-(

How is it best mixed?

like somebody else said, with draino and then poured down the drain.

That may be a suitable recipe, but it's the wrong application for Jim to
use.