Andi Wolfe

Default Stubby S750 vs Oneway 2016/2416

Tim - nice article!

I'll add my endorsement for the Stubby 750. I love this lathe!
Oneway makes an excellent product and I have many woodturning friends
who are very happy with their Oneway lathes. I've also enjoyed
working on the Oneway lathes when I've done demonstrations for
woodturning clubs, but I found the Stubby lathe to fit my needs and
workspace limitations when I was in the market for a lathe. What I
value the most about the Stubby lathe is its small footprint. I have
a very small shop, and the versatility of being able to change the
configuration of the lathe without increasing the footprint was a key
selling point for me. I'm not particularly mechanically-inclined, but
I've been able to use the Stubby Lathe without any difficulty or
frustrations. I'll second the endorsement already made about John and
Vicki Jordan's customer service reputation. They're terrific people
and very helpful when you need some answers.

Andi Wolfe