Default Stubby S750 vs Oneway 2016/2416

Most purchasers of the 750 don't get the "secret handshake".In order to
receive this you have to supply John with a name/number of a vestal
virgin..Not too many around...Seriously,I had the same dilemma when
searching for my upgrade and for the money I could find no better than the
750...I did try the 2436 of a friend but found I didn't need/want the bed in
the way for bowls and hollow forms..The 750 is so versatile you don't have
to "ride the ways" to work on hollow forms...I absolutely love mine and the
customer service from John is impeccable...jmo,Rick
"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message
Be afraid! Be very afraid, MCR. Bill is trying to lure you into the
clandestine Stubby Owners Group (SOG). Next thing you know you'll be
sending a large amount of money to a John Jordan residing in the

hinterlands
of Tennessee and obtaining a Stubby lathe, the secret handshake, the magic
wood decoder ring and the secret web address of the SOG. Be warned! *G*

Leif
"Bill Rubenstein" wrote in message
et...
In article ,
says...
I need your input. I am buying one of the three.

If you want to know what a lot of owners think of the Stubby, let me
know.

Bill