Jim M

Default Stubby S750 vs Oneway 2016/2416

Well, I have a Oneway and am very happy with the lathe. If you were to get a
Oneway, I would recommend the 2416 as opposed to the 2016 as its only $250
more for the extra capacity.
Since you are talking about the 16's, I would assume you are looking at it
primarily for bowls. If you are planning on doing hollow forms, the 2436
might be a good choice as it would give you plenty of room for a large
boring bar system.
As to the Stubby, I can't say. They are a excellent lathe, but I've not used
one as yet. If I were to get a second large lathe in addition to my Oneway,
it would probably be a Stubby.

"MCR" wrote in message
om...
I need your input. I am buying one of the three.