Posted to rec.woodworking

Default common courtesey stood up again

On Tue, 13 May 2014 17:42:24 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 5/13/2014 5:24 PM, wrote:

I'd be calling his boss about now, figuring the job was a lost
cause anyhow. I'd ask the boss if this is how they scheduled
jobs.

.. then again, maybe this is all part of the interview ?

.. seeing how you handle difficult & changing conditions ?
how you communicate ? how you re-align your schedule ?
.... how much you really want this job !
just a thought ..
Don't burn too many bridges, too fast.
Good luck.
John T.

Personally I would never want to work for a company that plays these
type games. Been there and done that. If this is the interview
technique rest assured that normal is going to be this way too and you
will never be able to make a decision without having doubt.

Guy's last name isn't Hedges by chance???