N2WOOD

Default Anyone own a One-way 1640

I also have one of the 1640's
It seems to be a very well made lathe and by everything that I've seen
and read about Kevin and Oneway it is a great company to deal with.
Kevin just recently helped a guy get his new 2436 down into his
basement and set it up at no extra charge. What other company would do
that? I also got the 2 hp along with the outboard bed (still waiting
on that though). No regrets here. I almost got the 1224 but after some
research back in Jan. here and other places about that lathe only to
find out that Oneway was in development of there 1640 so I waited as
long as I could and placed an order before they even had their picture
of it up on line. Reputation alone sold me on this brand of lathe.....
Anyone Own or Use The New One-way 1640 Lathes-Impressions?