Posted to uk.d-i-y
pcb1962[_4_] pcb1962[_4_] is offline

Default Qualcast or Trueshopping hand-push mower (or other)

On 07/05/14 13:45, James Harris wrote:
Two similar hand-push mowers:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003AJYDVK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00E3SAV8Q

Qualcast is a well-known name in mowers. Trueshopping is a new name to me
and sounds a bit like a novelty seller but the mower has had some good
reviews.

There are far fewer reviews of the Trueshopping mower so maybe they are not
representative.

Anyone any experience of Trueshopping or have other recommendations for a
hand-push mower?

I have this one:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Einhell-30cm.../dp/B002XCGQN8 and
it's excellent. I bought it after borrowing my neighbours when my last
electric broke down, I've never replaced the electric. This one is just
as quick, you can push it with one hand and it cuts really well, far
better than any rotary I've had.