Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Harris[_3_] James Harris[_3_] is offline

Default Qualcast or Trueshopping hand-push mower (or other)

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
The only thing I can say about hand push mowers is that they tend to slip
on wet grass and can also make a mess of it where the wheels are or roller
depending on which drives the machanism.

In our land of wetness, this sort of problem seems quite common.

I don't know that I would ever try to mow wet grass. Doesn't it always have
to have dried first?

Rotary mowers must be especially bad if the grass is wet or wet-ish.
Particularly if the grass is also long I can imagine them tearing it up by
its roots!

James