Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff[_2_] Brian Gaff[_2_] is offline

Default Qualcast or Trueshopping hand-push mower (or other)

The only thing I can say about hand push mowers is that they tend to slip on
wet grass and can also make a mess of it where the wheels are or roller
depending on which drives the machanism.

In our land of wetness, this sort of problem seems quite common.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"James Harris" wrote in message
Two similar hand-push mowers:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003AJYDVK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00E3SAV8Q

Qualcast is a well-known name in mowers. Trueshopping is a new name to me
and sounds a bit like a novelty seller but the mower has had some good
reviews.

There are far fewer reviews of the Trueshopping mower so maybe they are
not representative.

Anyone any experience of Trueshopping or have other recommendations for a
hand-push mower?

James