Abe

Default good -- and trustworthy -- online source of curly hard maple?

In article ,
says...
Abe,
I thought you were that Abe that is involved in SAW(Sacramento Area
Woodworkers) and that you would aware Of Hughes Hardwood, Higgins
Hardwoods, & Gallery Hargwoods that are all in Sacramento Phone
Directory. I guess there are two Abes in Sacramento. Who would guess.

Nick

Heh. You're right -- there must be two of us... I've visited Higgins
and talked to the people in their office. They didn't *appear* to do a
great deal of business in figured wood, though they had a few boards of
birdseye maple on hand. Acres of plain hardwoods, of course. I didn't
consider them as a possible source for this project because I need more
than a few boards (of curly maple). Did I miss something? Is there
somebody on their staff who specializes in figured wood?

Cheers,
Abe
--
A numeral would be more efficient than spelling out "ONE" in an email
addy, don't you think?