Abe

Default good -- and trustworthy -- online source of curly hard maple?

In article ,
says...
Abe:

There is a place in Rancho Cordova, not too far from Naturewood that carries
lots of hardwoods. I think it is called Hughes Hardwoods, 11441 Sunrise Gold
Circle, Rancho Cordova
Ph 916-638-8658
Last time I was there 4-6 weeks ago they had lots of oak & walnut, both sheet
and solid goods. I think I remember that they also carried some maple.

Good luck & safe turning

Galban

Galban -- thanks. I know Hughes from their outlet in Stockton; will
have to check out their joint in Cordova. In Stockton they are hit or
miss, with some decent deals (by CA standards) on occasion.
Unfortunately, they've never had any figured maple when I've looked.

Cheers,
Abe

--
A numeral would be more efficient than spelling out "ONE" in an email
addy, don't you think?