Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NASA spinoff

No, they were human dancers but my Rotthuahua, Sandy, can lick her butt
when she's not chasing squirrels. She's actually a Red Deer Head
Chihuahua who thinks she's a Rottweiler but at 11 pounds, the only part
of your body she could chew on, would be your pinky toe. ^_^

TDD

I didn't know you frequented canine strip clubs

You should see Sandy stretch, it's like watching one of those gals in
the leotards exercising to music. ^_^

TDD

I wonder if they have spinal problems in
later life, and live on ibuprophen?

--
..
Christopher A. Young