Bob Minchin

Default Ferm pressure washers

al wrote:

Anyone had any experience with the Ferm pressure washers that Screwfix
offer? There's a 140, 100 and 100 bar model. The lowest power one comes
with a car cleaning kit and it £80, which seems reasonable. All I want it
for is 90% washing the car and 10% cleaning the patio and driveway. Am I
likely to be disappointed? Do Ferm make good washers?

In my experience, pressure washers are poor tools for cleaning cars. They will
take the worst of the mud off but won't touch the traffic film without
expensive custom detergents. A chamois and a bucket are the best (and
cheapest) tools for the job.