Bill Rubenstein

Default good -- and trustworthy -- online source of curly hard maple?

In article L,
RCIAL says...
Try
http://www.curlywoods.com/

I have been by his shop and he has beautiful stuff!

Grant

Abe wrote:

Dear all,

I'm in need of quite a bit of curly hard maple for a kitchen cabinet
project, and it's just not conveniently available where I live
(Sacramento area, CA), as far as I know. I'm contemplating an
experimental purchase from MapleLeaf Hardwoods, about which good things
have been said here in the past. Anybody have recent experience with
them that's worth sharing? (Google didn't provide anything more recent
than the late '90s.) Other recommendations also gratefully accepted.
Price *IS* an object, but reliability and honesty are paramount.

Cheers,
Abe

--
A numeral would be more efficient than spelling out "ONE" in an email
addy, don't you think?

He may have beautiful stuff but his 'Continent of Origin' information is
wrong in several cases which leads me to wonder.

Bill