Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Email effectiveness

On 5/2/2014 12:27 PM, KenK wrote:
In my experience email is losing its effectiveness. For example, twice this
past week my email to a company with a question/problem was ignored ...

Direct e-mail or thru a web "Contact us" link? I'm not terribly
surprised at an outside email from an unknown domain; I'd be more so if
it were from their own source/link.

Then again, depending on the size of the company and the nature of the
question, I could see response time varying greatly all the way to the
bit-bucket for trivial stuff. I _would_ however, expect an automated
mailer response at a minimum from that route.