Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default Email effectiveness

| In my experience email is losing its effectiveness. For example, twice
this
| past week my email to a company with a question/problem was ignored and
| I've had to send USPS letters instead. (I prefer such responses in writing
| so I have an accurate record.) Hope those get read. This is getting more
| and more common.

It may be, but it's not my experience. I find that
it depends on people. Some use email a lot. Some
always read it but often don't bother to respond.
Others don't use their email accounts very much.
I'm surprised you'd see that with a company. It
sounds to me like they're either just not on the ball
or for some reason they don't want to bother with
you.