Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Telegraph OT

In article , Tim Lamb
scribeth thus
In message , Brian Gaff
writes
Pardon, is this some kind of new dance move.

Standing on one leg is very dependent on footwear and floor covering I find.

Brief article on simple health checks. I don't have a url but for those
50 and up it suggests grip strength, timed repetitive standing from a
hard backed chair sitting position and standing on one leg with your
eyes closed.

So if you've got a buggered leg or your hips are creaking then your
doomed?.

Eyes open, I'm fine if a little wobbly. Eyes shut, 5 seconds is
difficult. I guess my inner ear balance organs are shot. Fortunately I
don't suffer from sea sickness.

WTF has that got to do with life span then?..

Blindness might be some advantage if you can find a way of benefiting:-)

--
Tony Sayer