Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default NASA spinoff

Higgs Boson wrote:
Fellow space freaks and other technology buffs might enjoy a visit to

http://spinoff.nasa.gov/

to see how many practical applications, including those for house and other repairs have come out of the space program and keep coming.

I get the NASA feed by email, so keep up on space news, practical and just thrilling.

HB

Hi,
Space program is not just waste of money. Many trickle down
technology(industry). My high school buddy has a patent on special
electrical cables which don't break or crack in extreme temperatures.
He is one of designated supplier by NASA.