Ali T. Borahan

Default Chain Saw durability

I can't speak to the durability issue, however, I do have some other advice:
If you're going to be buying a chainsaw, keep your eyes on ebay or the
trading post in the next few weeks. As a result of Isabel, a lot of people
in VA and NC bought chainsaws last week to clear out all the fallen trees.
Well, after this one-time use, I believe that a lot of them will be looking
to rid themselves of a tool they'll probably never again use. I'm keeping my
eyes open! I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of steals!
--
Ali T. Borahan
AliSails - Fine Wood Artistry & Custom Woodcrafts

"Ghodges2" wrote in message
I have a Husqvarna, my advice on buying a chainsaw is like buying a lathe.

If
you are going to use it a lot, buy the best you can afford. It will save

you
money and a lot of cuss words in the long run.
Glenn
Nashville, GA