Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Its final..corn ethanol is of no use.

On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:37:42 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 4/25/2014 11:48 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 18:25:03 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 4/24/2014 11:26 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 02:46:12 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

You're a MESS!

Nah! g It's semi-dysfunctional, not life-threatening. And now that
I have them spotted and avoid them, it's no big deal. But I'm in good
shape, compared to most people my age. Really good shape. I walk at
least a mile a day on most days, and hike when I can. How many 60 y/o
guys do you know who are only 13 pounds heavier than they were in high
school? 'Course, my shape has changed a bit. (No 6-pack abs like when
I was on the swim team.

Swimming is such a great activity, do you still swim?

No, not much at all. The Rogue River is too cold, and only during the
heat of summer is the Applegate comfortable to swim in. My last
girlfriend had a place on the Applegate, but that's over, so my fave
swimhole is gone. kaff

There's a marvelous new invention out there...a swimming pool, kinda'
like a man-made lake only smaller and fits in a back yard.

And for only $20k, you can have one, too! I'm only $20k short.

--
If government were a product,
selling it would be illegal.