Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electrical Count

In article ,
DerbyBorn writes:
Someone selling a house has been told by the buyer's solicitor that the
property needs an "Electrical Count" - the solicitor didn't know what one
was.

Any ideas?

Something lost in the transcribing by someone who didn't
understand what they're talking about, I suspect.

They're probably trying to ask for a periodic inspection
report, in which case I would response by saying it's not
required, but the buyer is welcome to pay for one if they
want to.

--
Andrew Gabriel