Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anyone have a board stretcher?

wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 18:03:33 -0400, Larry Kraus
wrote:

On 4/24/2014 1:58 PM, woodchucker wrote:
I need a board stretcher :-0

I have some ply where the grain is going the wrong way, so it's too
short in the direction I need...

Do one of you have that board stretcher :-p

I sent my kid brother out to get one for a project we were working on
about thirty years ago. You can borrow it when he gets back...

He'll need a few yards of shore line to drag it home, after he finds
the keys for the oar locks to unlock it.

Are you kidding. He's still sitting at the end of the driveway because he's
out of blinker fluid.