Posted to sci.electronics.repair
c4urs11[_2_] c4urs11[_2_] is offline

Default Q8+ TV quad SIM cellphone password

On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:00:58 +0000, Windmill wrote:

Anyone know where I might look for a replacement?

I would google for the model and visit large sites like alibaba.com.
You may have more luck asking there for a manual, because
they have (moderately) more experience communicating in English.

Loads of customers feel Chinese sellers do not provide support,
but in many cases this is because the sellers cannot decipher English.
The company I work with has over 15 years of experience with
Chinese manufacturers and we still spend huge time communicating with them.
It is sometimes hilarious noticing how they read in a different way
than we write.
But they usually are very patient and willing, though.

Good luck!