Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Sawstop

On 4/24/2014 12:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/24/2014 11:20 AM, Swingman wrote:

NOT something I need, or even want, and not wowed by it, since it looks
like a other expense down the road.

Haven't verified the readings with a tire gauge, but the values
certainly change when the tires are warmed up after driving.

Meh ...

I'm neutral on them. I had tires replaced and they left the stems in
place. Would have been about $12 to $15 each if they had to be
replaced. The first really cold ay the light lit and I had to bump the
pressure a little and it was OK since. Another cold day it went off,
but this time it was because I picked up a nail in the tire.

From what I understand, nitrogen filled tires will be less susceptible
to pressure changes caused by temperature changes.