Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Sawstop

On 4/23/2014 10:36 PM, Bill wrote:
Markem wrote:
On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 19:42:31 -0500, Swingman wrote:

http://blog.lostartpress.com/2013/08...top-table-saw/

Wonder where his is going to sell that Unisaw?

It doesn't say that he is "a paid endorser", but I suspect it should.
Does anyone believe that he is not getting paid? I wouldn't be the
least bit surprised if he got a free saw (not that I begrudge him that).

I can believe it. My voice is on a radio commercial for a local
supermarket with my "endorsement" of why I shop there. My only
compensation was a thank you by the guy making the recording outside the
store.

My endorsement of "System 2000 oil fired boilers is on their website.
No compensation for that either. I'm just happy I'm saving 39% of my
heating cost. They did verify that too.

Over many years I've written letters that have been posted in a store
about a product I used and only once was I given a token gift by one
with a value of perhaps $5. I also will write when I am not satisfied
with a product and have usually been "made whole" if there was a loss on
myh part.