Ken Bullock

Default ADVICE NEEDED ON TURNING TOOLS

I use only four tools in my turning business, in which I make mostly bowls,
but also turn spinles and the like using the same tools.......

1/4 inch Bowl gouge
1/2 inch bowl gouge
1 inch scraper
1/4 inch parting tool....

BTW, These are the same tools I demonstrate how I use and sharpen in my Bowl
turning videos....

Good turning to you and have fun with it...... Ken...

--
Ken & Debbie Bullock (Woodturners)

Woodturning videos at:
http://www.oneofakindwoodturnings.com
SKP # 82323

wrote in message
I need advice on what would be a good set of turning tools, you know
gouge, parting tools, ect. I want to do some bowl turning and I
understand that, those are different types and fairly expensive. Can I
use the bowl turning tools for regular turning? I don't think I can
afford two sets so any advice would be appreciated!
REMOVE "NOSPAM: FROM ADDRESS WHEN REPLYING