Jeff Jilg

Default Chain Saw durability

Sorry, I don't know what durability is either.

But I've got a Poulan 16" and have used the heck out of it. Wore out one
chain and am on the second. Probably have 100+ hours on it over an 18 month
period....could even be 200 hours. I do a lot of chainsawing. The saw is
ok, but I have been hoping it would poop out. It will get replaced with one
of the big names like Husky, Stihl, or Echo. For the money, the Poulan I
got has really done the job.

Make sure to add bar oil every time you fill the gas tank. I also do a
minor cleaning about every 4 hours including the air filter; and a major
cleaning about every 20 hours.

Jeff Jilg
Austin, Tx.