Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Its final..corn ethanol is of no use.

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 01:07:12 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 20:35:48 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 14:30:29 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

--much snippage--

So those that were pushing corn for fuel were literally starving the
poor in Mexico and other countries..simply out of greed and Green.

"Green" my ASS! It's a bummer for poor folks everywhere, though. I'm
somewhat allergic to corn now, and I'm having a helluva time trying to
find things NOT made with it. It's getting tougher.

Which is why I capitalized Green. Its hardly Green in anything more
than photos.

I can't figure out why our Gov't, in its majestic wisdom, continues to
subsidize it -after- reading the true stats on it. Which senators are
making millions from it and why are the other CONgresscritters going
along with the scam?

More of its wholesome goodness he

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/21/st...natures-enemy/
http://tinyurl.com/o6vy7n8 Forbes, ethanol worse than fracking.