Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Using a BBQ near an oil tank

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:16:08 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

On another note, I can always tell when its been a nice day, the fresh
evening air makes you cough with all the burnt offerings being
'cooked'

That is one thing we don't miss about living on a town estate. Any
reasonable warm summers evening and out would come the BBQ's behind
every second house, followed by reduced visibilty due to smoke and a
horrendous stench.

At least the smell from the Foot & Mouth pyres 30 miles away back in
2001 was vaugely for roasting meat.

--
Cheers
Dave.