Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff[_2_] Brian Gaff[_2_] is offline

Default Using a BBQ near an oil tank

That depends on what the terrain is like, ie is it flammable plants, or is
there a clear area around the tank.
I've seen people have them that close and with no problems. the danger time
is when lighting it. I'm assuming its not a gas one.

On another note, I can always tell when its been a nice day, the fresh
evening air makes you cough with all the burnt offerings being 'cooked'
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"News" wrote in message

How far away is considered 'safe'? Favourite site for the traditional
charcoal BBQ is about six feet away from the domestic oil tank. Would
that be safe or silly?
--
Graeme