Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default product endorsement for leaky basements

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:20:20 PM UTC-4, Clare wrote:

And if you are not home?????

I have a generator that will pretty well run the whole house. But I

won't need to start it to keep my basement dry.

I have a friend in the Houston area that has a generator that will run his whole house. It uses natural gas so no problems with running out of gasoline
It will run his whole house air conditioning. It starts up once a week as a check that the battery is good , etc. and of course starts up if the power goes off.

It supplied his house with electricity far a week or ten days a few years back after a hurricane. But I do not think he has a basement or a sump pump.

Dan