Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Papa Johns deceptive advertising.......

Oren wrote:
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:13:30 -0500, "ChairMan"

wrote:

In news Oren belched:
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:09:11 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

I also didnt like the district manager claiming he was
corporate.

I think I have uncovered a scam, and want to see
corporate knows
about it....

What they are doing makes very pappa johns look bad.

I wonder when was the last time the health dept.
inspected the
place.

(hint- hint)

That works, but since he knows the special doesn't work
online, I'd
order 3-4 pizzas, go to pick them up and then walk out
when they say
"No special for you"

I have never ordered pizza online. Don't you give a
credit card
number when it is ordered? Or is it optional?

If they require a CC, then that is another fight if they
debit the
card.

I don't normally buy pizza from the chains, but I have
ordered from Dominoes for delivery a couple of times and it
wasn't required
YMMV
I much prefer the mom and pop joints that don't taste like
cardboard ****g