Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.freeware,alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_14_] Danny D.[_14_] is offline

Default How much ROM does a "typical" Android user need for APP STORAGE?

On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 10:05:02 -0400, TJ wrote:

Anybody who has been around for a while knows that we learn more from
our mistakes than from our successes. Preventing us from making
mistakes, as Danny seeks to do, only makes us weak and stupid.

I clearly admit that I was dumb.

More to the point, I was fooled into thinking that the
sdcard could be useful to offload the lack of primary
memory.

But, it does look like 2GB is just about how much by way
of apps, one might want to add to any decent smartphone,
just to do the common basic stuff.

So, out of my 16GB Nexus 5, that leaves 10GB for user content.
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7004/...5a3b45f8_h.jpg