Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT computers

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:33:17 -0400, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

"Mayayana" wrote in message
Registry? Why do you assume that the people selling the software
know what they're doing if you don't even know what the software
does? I explained how to research it for yourself, but you're not

That is way I feel about taxes. I run Turbo Tax or anoter, sometimes two
tax programs. I don't understand them, just hope for the best. Even if you
call the IRS help desk you may get several answers. Saw on the news where a
good percentage of the calls never made it through.
Sometimes I feel like just sending in a blank form signed and letting them
worry about what to do.
I sure don't have time to read the tax laws. Forgot how many books it is,
but probably could not even read it in a month or two.

---

and 99% or more of "geeks" cannot understand a registry - muchless
normal users or technicians.