Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default OT computers

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message
m...

| "Mayayana" wrote in message
| Registry? Why do you assume that the people selling the software
| know what they're doing if you don't even know what the software
| does? I explained how to research it for yourself, but you're not
|
| That is way I feel about taxes. I run Turbo Tax or anoter, sometimes two
| tax programs. I don't understand them, just hope for the best. Even if
you
| call the IRS help desk you may get several answers.

I do my own taxes, but mine are fairly simple. I guess
it depends a lot on what you have for property, investments,
writeoffs, etc. But I do let the IRS decide if I owe a
penalty for late estimated tax payments. In the past,
when my payments have been late, the IRS seems to be
less harsh about it than my own calculations indicate
they might be.

I've never tried tax software. I assume it's just a
convenient way to figure out which deductions and
requirements apply to you.