Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default OT computers

"Mayayana" wrote in message
Registry? Why do you assume that the people selling the software
know what they're doing if you don't even know what the software
does? I explained how to research it for yourself, but you're not

That is way I feel about taxes. I run Turbo Tax or anoter, sometimes two
tax programs. I don't understand them, just hope for the best. Even if you
call the IRS help desk you may get several answers. Saw on the news where a
good percentage of the calls never made it through.
Sometimes I feel like just sending in a blank form signed and letting them
worry about what to do.
I sure don't have time to read the tax laws. Forgot how many books it is,
but probably could not even read it in a month or two.

---