Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] gregcohen79@gmail.com is offline

Default Sand in deck paint for non-skid surface?

You should go to http://www.nonslippaints.com

On Sunday, February 16, 2014 1:52:36 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/15/2014 10:56 PM, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 02:25:36 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

wrote:

Nice of you to reply to a five year old post.

who cares if it is 5 years old? people still have this problem. Did you

think it was now for some reason irrelevant?

I am glad someone is still posting replies. we of course don't know

whether the original poster had any good

results though.... i would like to see what people's results were.

People still have all sorts of problems. Why not bring up every single post

from years gone by and reply to it?

OK, replying to every past post would be silly. Let's just go back grab

every post from 5 years ago today and reply to them because people may

still have those same problems. Tomorrow we'll go back 5 years and do it

again. Every day we'll reply to all posts from 5 years ago that day.

That should keep this ng relevant.

I could almost swear, Derby, you have been on roll lately

LOL

Naah, he was on a roll five years ago. These are reruns

of old answers from five years ago. You can tell from

the hair styles, and the cars the people drove.

--

.

Christopher A. Young

Learn about Jesus