Kevin & Theresa Miller

Default Color: whether you want to or not the color wheel spins...)

Arch wrote:

(Aside to my COC chief. You can't tear my stripes off. You weren't very
crotchety either.)

Hmmm. Probably due to the two cohos (salmon) I caught. Went out the other day,
wind howlin' like a banshee, rain falling horizontally. Tossed some slightly
spalted herring out and just had an all around blast. Nice and snug in my
raingear and just happy as a clam. Hard to stay crotchety in weather like that
when the fish are biting. Did lose on.

Oh, and just to keep things on topic, I carefully watched the waves in case a
wayward cocobolo log happened to float up from Souch America. One didn't, but I
was looking.

Fishing & turning in God's country...

....Kevin
--