Barry N. Turner

Default Color: whether you want to know about it or not. (really long reply)

I think you're right, Dan, I've finally "seen the light." Oops, there I go
again.

Barry

"Dan Bollinger" wrote in message
et...
Don't apologise Barry. If you give the bigamists an inch they will
take a mile. As far I'm concerned Dan and all of his wives can take a
long walk on a short pier.
God Bless,
Al Kyder

Ya, see? This is exactly the kind of hatred and damage bringing religion
into a non-religious discussion does. Now, a formerly, reasonable member
like Al is making religious slurs, suggesting violence, and hoping my wife
and I die.

Dan