Kevin & Theresa Miller

Default Color: whether you want to know about it or not. (really longreply)

Dan Bollinger wrote:
Don't apologise Barry. If you give the bigamists an inch they will
take a mile. As far I'm concerned Dan and all of his wives can take a
long walk on a short pier.
God Bless,
Al Kyder

Ya, see? This is exactly the kind of hatred and damage bringing religion
into a non-religious discussion does. Now, a formerly, reasonable member
like Al is making religious slurs, suggesting violence, and hoping my wife
and I die.

Dan, if you had just skipped over Barry's original post, there wouldn't have
been a string of off-topic replies and maybe Al would have stayed in
hibernation. Well, at least for a little while longer. It wasn't Barry
mentioning God that is causing any problem, it's the net nazi censorship
attitude that solicits off-topic responses. If people want to mention their
intrepretation of turning in relation to their world view, then it's still on
topic as far as I'm concerned. People trying to censor others isn't.

You started your post with "Uh, daring to start a flaming, crusading war", so
it's pretty obvious that you were well aware of the potential bruhaha it would
start. If you really want to keep this group intact, you'd be well advised to
just skip/ignore posts you don't like/agree with. Responding to them inevitably
has just the opposite effect as you appparently know.

Funny how there's alwasy a huge outcry from the anti-God crowd, who then try to
blame all their off topic posts on some poor scapegoat...

....Kevin
--
Kevin & Theresa Miller
Juneau, Alaska