Leo Lichtman

Default Color: whether you want to know about it or not. (really long reply)

Dan Bollinger wrote: Ya, see? This is exactly the kind of hatred and
damage bringing religion into a non-religious discussion does. Now, a
formerly, reasonable member like Al is making religious slurs, suggesting
violence, and hoping my wife and I die.
Dan, I have never known you to be disengenuous, so I have to assume you are
joking.

For those who may be new to the group, and who are not familiar with this
troll, he does not need an excuse to be obnoxious. Among his favorite
targets are all the residents of Utah, whom he classes as polygamists.

In no way is Barry's reference to the "natural" beauty of wood responsible
for this outburst.